2022.01.25 05:16 AvenueLane96 Is it possible it is all water weight?
I can't see my body changing at all. I've gone from 210 to 194 since August but don't see any changes and can't see any change in my measurements although I don't measure frequently.
I am lifting weights but muscle takes a long time to build. Is it possible that it's just water weight and I'm not losing weight??
submitted by AvenueLane96 to CICO [link] [comments]
2022.01.25 05:16 AegisDriver626 Marianne has trouble communicating
|submitted by AegisDriver626 to TempleofMarianne [link] [comments]|
2022.01.25 05:16 Clawmaster13 My cat Rafael was hanging on for dear life because he slipped off the chair. The result is a deep face
|submitted by Clawmaster13 to AnimalsBeingDerps [link] [comments]|
2022.01.25 05:16 crytoloover 10 Best NFT Games To Earn INSANE Money In 2022 - (Play To Earn Crypto To Earn 100$ A Day)
|submitted by crytoloover to coinmarketbag [link] [comments]|
2022.01.25 05:16 andy_th0056 We need more businesses that leave zero waste and have the ability to scale and fulfill customer demands. Here is a jewelry brand that makes earrings out of Pine needles.
|submitted by andy_th0056 to environment [link] [comments]|
2022.01.25 05:16 JAPANTH3R Zorro cat
|submitted by JAPANTH3R to cats [link] [comments]|
2022.01.25 05:16 Krishnavani01 What Can Psychology Teach You?
By taking a degree in Psychology, the psychologist basically deals with the behavior of humans by observing their way of thinking. After seeing human thinking patterns they will generate positive change if required.
Now, you must be thinking you got a touch of the subject, right?
But this is otherwise.
Read carefully, to get an in-depth analysis.
For instance, in the course of studying Psychology, you can be a therapist. Psychology is the summary of the person’s characteristics including how they think feel or behave.
A small example – Is the psychological behavior of teenagers.
Importance of Psychology
1) Basically thinking from a different person’s point of view.
2) Examining the influences of social and cultural environments on a person’s behaviour i.e research on people cultures.
3) Managing and treating anxiety.
4) Motivation is the act to behave in a way to satisfy certain desires/goals.
5) Self-esteem is a precious psychological resource and a positive factor in life.
6) Self-awareness is one of the first components of self-concepts to emerge.
7) Critical thinking is how you decide on things in a very calm sense.
8) Discovering the unexplored part of a person is always intriguing.
9) Every decision-making process produces a final choice, which may or may not be prompt action.
10) Orator who will always be known for speaking skills.
submitted by Krishnavani01 to Societyvoice [link] [comments]
2022.01.25 05:16 jagr_bombers Anyone up? Need to chat :/ feelin lonely
2022.01.25 05:16 NeXuS6197834 Changing from study permit to work permit or blue card
Good day everyone
I am currently doing a masters degree and in my second year. However I might be getting a full time job soon and would like to switch to a work permit or blue card or whatever. My prospective employer is asking me how that would work with my current studies and I would like to be as prepared as possible.
It is important to note that I already did a masters degree that I finished before the pandemic in 2019. So I think with that I am eligible to work here.
My only question is the problem with changing from study to work.
1.Do I quit my studies and then call my case officer to ask for an appointment with my work contract.
2022.01.25 05:16 Ganondwarf139 Tried on a dress for the first time, i feel like i look cute
|submitted by Ganondwarf139 to MTFSelfieTrain [link] [comments]|
2022.01.25 05:16 Scrooge_mcDuck_1867 Lounching NSRI Roma AA07
2022.01.25 05:16 Sanae28 Interview: Captain Tsubasa Creator Yoichi Takahashi and Captain Tsubasa: Dream Team Producer Ooki
submitted by Sanae28 to captaintsubasa [link] [comments]
2022.01.25 05:16 Sabrewings Steam Deck will get the trippiest cloud-save functionality we’ve ever seen
|submitted by Sabrewings to SteamDeck [link] [comments]|
2022.01.25 05:16 CrowEarly Good books from a Reformed perspective for someone struggling with their faith?
A good friend of mine who was part of a Reformed church for a long time is now struggling with his faith. He still considers himself a believer, but he is wrestling with many elements of the faith he was brought up with and has asked me whether there are any resources I can recommend to him. (His primary worry is the hiddenness of God, especially at a time when he lost his mom to cancer.)
I've been looking for resources to help people who are going through such a crisis of faith. Do any of you know of books from a Reformed perspective in particular that would be helpful? Or any other resources for that matter?
submitted by CrowEarly to Reformed [link] [comments]
2022.01.25 05:16 Electrical_Victory33 21F day 7
I had my tonsils out a week ago, and things are looking up! My scabs are almost completely gone, I sound semi-normal and the pain is 0.5/10 when swallowing. There have been tears, and a lot of pain but I’ve pushed through! Here are some things I did religiously - which has no doubt helped my recovery.
1) It’s been said before and I’ll say it again - Hydrate! I carry around a litre of water with me everywhere for easy access and take sips mindlessly to keep my throat coated. 2) I’ve kept to as normal a diet as I could - I ate toast as soon as I was out of surgery, and didn’t shy away from meats, rice or potatoes. I usually took pain meds and once they kicked in, I tried to eat as much abrasive food (toast, crisps, biscuits) as I could, to get it out of the way. This reduces your risk of bleeding and keeps your scabs clean. 3) I have alarms for all my pain meds and no matter how painful it was to swallow, I never missed one after the one time I skipped my ibuprofen and cried for hours - lesson learned. I take solpadol QDS and ibuprofen BD. 4) I loved using ice packs for my neck and jaw (which hurt a lot days 4-6). Ice lollies didn’t do much for me, but tea was a delight. 5) I took it super easy - I rested at home and napped twice during the day. It got boring, but I had to remind myself that it’s better to take it slow and recover now, than strain myself and end up back in theatre to get cauterised for a bleed.
Wishing everyone a speedy recovery!
submitted by Electrical_Victory33 to Tonsillectomy [link] [comments]
2022.01.25 05:16 BlackCoatedMan Question about the Tracker when you reach 999
So I got my seed, but on http://bc.godfat.org/ it only goes up to 999. Does it cycle back to 1? Do I need to do a 10 draw again and ask someone for my seed again? how does that work?
submitted by BlackCoatedMan to BattleCatsCheats [link] [comments]
2022.01.25 05:16 Shadpw Battle Force 5 Full Revolution Fan intro
Hi Guys, After the recent post about Full Revolution, I embarked on a doomed quest to find the rest of the movie, as you may expect I didn't find it. However what I did find was a seedy video of someone recording the intro on their TV.
So I spent some time recreating that intro with the source video that was posted before and the intro music from season 2 (Fused).
Let me know what you think, what I can improve. Thanks.
p.s I titled it a Redub on the youtube video, no idea why, just made sense to me at the time.
submitted by Shadpw to BattleForce5 [link] [comments]
2022.01.25 05:16 NewsElfForEnterprise Halma (OTCMKTS:HLMAF) Lowered to “Reduce” at HSBC
|submitted by NewsElfForEnterprise to News_Chemical [link] [comments]|
2022.01.25 05:16 exporterofgold Funny how true this is
2022.01.25 05:16 shupoxai Disable SteamVR plugin by default -_-
Every time the editor opens, it opens SteamVR and Vive, takes over the sound (music goes away), freezes the computer for a few seconds, flashes the monitor while it inits the HMD ... it's just frustrating. This plugin should not be enabled by default unless it's a VR project.
submitted by shupoxai to unrealengine [link] [comments]
2022.01.25 05:16 sn0r Heavy snow paralyses Greek capital, crews struggling to free stranded drivers
|submitted by sn0r to EUnews [link] [comments]|
2022.01.25 05:16 newsdk To tilskadekomne i ulykke på nordjysk landevej
|submitted by newsdk to newsdk [link] [comments]|
2022.01.25 05:16 RiderByDay Something made me think of the boys when I saw this earlier.
|submitted by RiderByDay to MightyCarMods [link] [comments]|
2022.01.25 05:16 newsdk Ulovligt: Dømt for seksuelle overgreb fik udleveret offers psykolognotater
|submitted by newsdk to newsdk [link] [comments]|
2022.01.25 05:16 reika_111 如何评价这款果汁酸奶？
|submitted by reika_111 to mohu [link] [comments]|