2021.10.23 07:31 rafaelsm31 I finally received my driving test invitation but the RSA page doesn’t let me confirm it
|submitted by rafaelsm31 to Irishdrivingtest [link] [comments]|
2021.10.23 07:31 LG_2K_KG Edgar Wright Says He'd Pitch His James Bond Film Idea To The Producers If They Ask
|submitted by LG_2K_KG to movies [link] [comments]|
2021.10.23 07:31 CupcakeCorrect2291 Dieser moment wen Mexify sieht das du Dinonugget's isst.
|submitted by CupcakeCorrect2291 to mexify [link] [comments]|
2021.10.23 07:31 Bright_Will5537 Is Chris dating Rachel?
2021.10.23 07:31 rap-god-kuya-will VIRAL! | PHILIPPINE MEDIA BEGINS DESTROYING BONGBONG MARCOS & MAYOR SARA...
|submitted by rap-god-kuya-will to fakenewspinas [link] [comments]|
2021.10.23 07:31 StainedMugz Diamonds! Diamonds!
|submitted by StainedMugz to Superstonk [link] [comments]|
2021.10.23 07:31 david-le-2006 What would your favorite movie become Without any Vowels?
2021.10.23 07:31 Theon_Severasse First daily task from Skier, guess it's time for some Factory!
2021.10.23 07:31 benji316 Melodic improvisation on Vakhitov's "Small No. 2" kubyz in B2
2021.10.23 07:31 cinaso Online California Poker
S’up guys. Just on the lookout for the best online California poker sites as I’m looking to get back into playing poker (for real money). I guess I’m looking for a site that’s trustworthy and which has good customer support, but I’m open to hearing your overall feelings about the sites you think are the best. Thanks.
submitted by cinaso to BetWorthy [link] [comments]
2021.10.23 07:31 catsizedmonster High number SCP recs?
So, I've been reading SCP articles for a while, but the ones I'm familiar with are mostly those of the first few series. When it comes to the latest series, I only know some of the most popular ones, and I've noticed it's hard to find new articles in rec lists. I'd like to know if anyone could give me recs for some good SCPs from, say, number 5000 onward, especially articles you think are underrated
submitted by catsizedmonster to SCP [link] [comments]
2021.10.23 07:31 zippydazoop Been waiting 3 days for this
|submitted by zippydazoop to PocoPhones [link] [comments]|
2021.10.23 07:31 Worth-Professional60 Vaalllllltteerrii Bottttas
|submitted by Worth-Professional60 to formuladank [link] [comments]|
2021.10.23 07:31 AlbabImam04 Ranking Every Fully Evolved Fire Type (Part 1)
| Wow the grass one honestly surprised me. Part 1 did exceptionally well and part 2.... we don't talk about that. Regardless, following grass is its starter brethren, fire. Fire types are interesting, most of them are frail, very frail, but the bulky ones don't find much success either. Regardless, fire has some of the most impressive Pokemon in the game, and the most percentage of Pokemon above D tier thus far (maniacal dragon laughter). Regardless, let's get on with it.|
And yes, Ferrothorn does have base 200 Speed. I don't know what you guys are talking about.
Ground: https://www.reddit.com/stunfisk/comments/q6jfg0/ranking_all_fully_evolved_ground_type_pokemon/ Ghost:https://www.reddit.com/stunfisk/comments/q78zgz/ranking_all_fully_evolved_ghost_type/ Grass Part 1: https://www.reddit.com/stunfisk/comments/qdehef/ranking_all_fully_evolved_grass_types_part_1/ Grass Part 2: https://www.reddit.com/stunfisk/comments/qdeoeu/ranking_all_grass_types_part_2/ Electric:https://www.reddit.com/stunfisk/comments/q7y94s/ranking_every_fully_evolved_electric_type_pokemon/ Ice:https://www.reddit.com/stunfisk/comments/qajzq3/ranking_all_ice_type_pokemon/ Dark: https://www.reddit.com/stunfisk/comments/q5s09j/rannking_every_single_fully_evolved_dark_type/
1) Primal Groudon Primal Groudon is one of the best Pokemon of all time, probably up there in top 10. It has incredible incredible stats, a great movepool, access to set up options and even utility with Stealth Rocks. Checks a large amount of threats like Zekrom, Primal Kyogre, Xerneas and most impressively, Zacian. This Pokemon has almost no flaws, its honestly one of the reasons why Arceus-Ground is so good, since it can outspeed and kill P-Don back while being able to take its hits relatively well while packing reliable recovery to boot. Still, even with checks, Primal Groudon is one of the best Pokemon in Ubers.
2) Ho-Oh Honestly on FSG's vid, I was kinda expecting Ho-Oh to get worse and worse every generation after 4. But I had no idea it had Regenerator, or that Sacred Fire had this much utility. But I was only 1 month into competitive battling back then so makes sense. Ho-Oh is the defining example on why Regenerator is broken, and how much game changing burn is from it's Sacred Fire. Primal Groudon and Kyogre can take on Sacred Fire and not even get burnt, but neither want to take a Brave Bird from its high attack stat. Similarly, it has incredible Special Defence, allowing it to take even a +2 Xerneas Thunder and hit it hard in return, while also checking the common Dusk Mane. All in all, Ho-Oh is a veritable beast in Ubers that takes hits and dishes them right back.
3) Mega Blaziken Blaziken but better, Mega Blaziken is still a niche pick in Ubers, following its regular counterpart's drop to borderline. It's frail, but once in a blue moon, you'll get an incredibly satisfying sweep since while its stats might not be as impressive as the other Ubers, the high BP of Flare Blitz and Close Combat certainly make up. The main difficulty with using Blaziken is that its so frail, and it has some pretty nasty coverage issues, wanting Stone Edge for Ho-Oh and Earthquake for Eternatus alongside its STABs and Swords Dance. Still, you might get something done with Blaziken occassionally on some hyper offence team, which is more than can be said for the following 3.
4) Reshiram The Rampardos of Ubers as it has been dubbed, Reshiram has often been laughed at. It tries to be a wallbreaker, but it has a multitude of issues, most notably is that its horrible offensive defensive typing. Let me explain, while Fire/Dragon is a great offensive type, it is not good defensively for offensive Pokemon mainly due to the lack of resistances relevant to the Uber tier. You generally can't even switch into the omnipresent Ferrothorn since A. You get hazarded or B. It Protects and your moves are easily scouted. Running Life Orb isn't a way of solving this issue either since then you get worn down way too quickly. If you need a fire type, just run the excellent Primal Groudon or the underrated Ho-Oh.
5) Arceus-Fire Just use other Arceus forms and Primal Groudon. Not too difficult to do since this is a fire type which has a Stealth Rock weakness, and can't switch in on much of anything aside for Dusk Mane Necrozma. It's not that Arceus Fire is bad, but that the oppotunity cost for using it is too high. There are several amazing fire types in Ubers, and several amazing Arceus forms too, so generally you won't ever use it.
6) Cinderace This thing will never see use in Ubers, ever. Low power, not enough speed, no bulk, no utility. I think Cinderace wants to get nerfed more than buffed at this rate so that it can find a place in OU (which it should get nerfed, Pyro Ball is too stupid). Regardless, Cinderace is the worst Uber aside for Deoxys Normal.
7) Heatran Oh, Heatran Heatran Heatran. Why must I see your ugly face every single OU battle. Regardless, Heatran is an amazing Pokemon. Some might wonder why its not S tier like Ferrothorn, it's because Ferrothorn is an incredible Pokemon even in Ubers, while Tran is more or less unviable. What do I need to say about Tran. It has incredible resistances to check monstrous threats like Volcarona, Clefable, Mega Scizor and Ferrothorn, while dishing out pain in return, with Magma Storm easily breaking down its checks. Something as sturdy as Tapu Fini might also get surprise sniped by Z-Solar Beam. Do I even need to say anything else? Heatran is amazing.
8) Volcarona Speaking of Heatran, here's a Pokemon who is only countered by Heatran, and Chansey ig. Volcarona is absolutely monstrous with Heavy Duty Boots, removing one of the best ways to deal with it. After a Quiver Dance, it threatens to mess whole teams up, and the special defence boost means that Ash Greninja's Water Shuriken isn't much of a problem. Though, Volcarona has its fair share of issues, most notably its moveslot issue. After the obligatory Quiver Dance, you need a Fire STAB for Ferrothorn and Mega Scizor, Bug STAB for the common Mega Latias, Giga Drain for rain teams and their inherent Mega Swampert who can even live a +1 Bug Buzz, Psychic for Toxapex, Hidden Power Ground for Heatran and Roost for more longevity. However, Volcarona is a terrifying late game sweeper once Heatran and Toxapex is sufficiently chipped.
9) Victini I remember using Assault Vest Victini in USUM OU. Lot of fun surprise sniping Specs Greninja with Bolt Strike. But back to topic on hand, Victini has been a rising force in National Dex OU since it pretty much has no switch-ins beyond a very very bulky Slowbro and Mega Latias. V-Create is the standout but so is its powerful Electric type coverage in Bolt Strike allowing to plow through standard Toxapex. It also packs U-Turn for momentum. Most importantly, its best checks, Heatran and Landorus-T can get surprise sniped by Scorching Sands and Glaciate respectively while Mega Latias can be baited with U-Turn on the switch-in. And nothing is safe from a Final Gambit. However, Victini has a few issues. Its middlling speed is most notable, but so is its defensive typing giving it a Pursuit and Stealth Rock weakness, making its longevity quite limited without boots. Still, Victini is a variegated threat in ND OU with several different sets from Band, Scarf, Boots and Z-Celebrate and absolutely demands respect on the builder.
10) Mega Charizard Y The better and more unpopular of the Charizard megas, and the first time I mention the foul dragon bird. Quick sidenote, while I think regular Charizard is cool, the Charizard forms make me want to end myself. Mega Charizard Y is an absolutely nuclear offensive threat. Its damage output in the sun is ridiculous. With Weather Ball, Focus Blast and Solar Beam, it pretty much beats everything with the exceptions of the Mega Latias, Chansey and Toxapex. Its even quite bulky for an offensive Pokemon, living a Zapdos Volt Switch easily, and even an unevolved Greninja Specs Hydro Pump. Though, the weakness to Mega Latias is a problem since not only is it one of the best Pokemon in the meta, but it is also very difficult to remove since it sports astronomical bulk and Aura Sphere to scare off Tyranitar. The Stealth Rock weakness must also be addressed, since if your opponent is aggressive and keep the rocks on. Lacking Air Slash might also make a Pelipper switch in a very awkward switch in. Regardless, Mega Zard Y is a terrifying wallbreaker and deserves respect.
11) Mega Charizard X Following Mega Charizard Y is Mega Charizard X, but don't be fooled, Mega Charizard X isn't the best Pokemon in NDOU. Not even close. On paper, it beats everything after a Dragon Dance, even Unaware users will get blown to bits by Outrage. The problem comes from its lack of longevity and inconsistency. Yes, it can sweep everything with Dragon Dance, but it only really fits on HO teams who can't always guarantee Stealth Rock removal. At 50% HP, you can't really set up on anything really. Still, if you can set it up, this thing is a terror and a half to deal with, and I've lost many a match (although most Mega Zard X tend to be dead weight) to a Mega Charizard X I've carelessly given a free turn to.
12) Blaziken Blaziken suffers from exactly the same problem as Mega Charizard X, they are both interchangeable really, this could very easily be number 11. Blaziken lacks a Stealth Rock weakness but it also lacks an ability to deal immediate damage like Mega Zard could. Similarly, Mega Charizard can pretty much beat everything with Flare Blitz, Earthquake and Outrage, Blaziken suffers from moveset issues. After its STABs, you want Thunder Punch for Toxapex and Slowbro, Breakneck Blitz for Mega latias and Protect to get the speed boost safely against more offensive teams.
13) Blacephalon Blacephalon is probably the only ghost type you'll consistently see in OU due to it's incredible power and solid speed, but again, even calling that a staple is a stretch as it's pretty much utterly helpless against the common Tyranitar, who even Pursuits it to the next dimension. Blacephalon's main niche comes from killing stall, while being a threat to just about any bulky Pokemon in the tier from Slowbro to Corviknight to even Blissey since the blob doesn't like being Tricked a choice item. The scarf set is a phenomal late game cleaner once Tyranitar has been sufficiently chipped due to it possessing a Special Moxie essentially. Though, its frailty and not enough speed makes it very much useless against the common HO teams as opposed to the rather niche stall, making Blacephalon niche.
14) Infernape One of the few starters to be amazing without a Hidden Ability, Infernape has a very wide and expansive toolkit. Great mixed attacking stats compounded with great STABs and the quintessential boosting moves in Swords Dance and Nasty Plot while also possessing fantastic coverage in Edgequake and Grass Knot with even momentum in U-Turn to boot. Sadly, Infernape's days of OU stardom has come to an end at this stage, since its stats just barely fail to meet the requirements as its just barely both not fast or strong enough. But it fits in really well in UU as a boosting and sweeping threat.
15) Moltres HDB is an Arceus send for Moltres who can now fulfill a great offensive defensive niche in OU. Resistance to Earthquake and Close Combat while also resisting all of Mega Charizard Y's moves is great. Though sadly, it can't really use the resistances as well as you'd want it to. Earthquake users also pack Stone Edge while Close Combat users pack Knock off, both aren't ideal. Still, its a great choice in UU, since it can take hits and dish them right back out with its monstrous base 125 SpAtk, reliable recovery in Roost and a solid base 90 speed tier to boot.
16) Rotom-Heat Heavy Duty Boots is an Arceus send to this adorable microwave, now it no longer has to worry about those pesky pebbles digging into it's longevity. Unlike Rotom-Wash, Rotom-Heat doesn't have to worry about grass types at all, due to it's nuclear STAB Overheat, something which most ground types are wary of. And even those who can switch in, don't want to risk eating a Will-o-wisp. It does have it's flaws though. Special attacking ground types, good example being Nidoking, will have no problem breaking through Rotom-Heat with Sludge Waves, especially as it's base 50 HP makes it deceptively frail. And while other waters (except for the water grounds) can't switch in, Rotom-Heat certainly cannot check them either.
17) Marowak-Alola Marowak is still absurdly strong, it's Flare Blitzes are insanely strong, with Lightning Rod it blanks Tapu Koko and certain Zapdos completely and let's not talk how badly it messes up anything with stall in the name. Now, of course, similar to regular Marowak it has poor bulk and crippling weaknesses. However, for nuclear offensive Pokemon, resistances and immunities tend to be more important than weaknesses, as being able to come in and dish out lots of pain is their main objective. Marowak still desperately wishes for Shadow Sneak, and who knows, maybe it will get that one day and rise to OU.
18) Houndoom-Mega Mega Houndoom is one of those Pokemon who look so good on paper, but kinda flop in practise. It has good speed, set up options in Nasty Plot, Flash Fire pre mega evolving as well as bulk to not die to the lightest of attacks. But it has problems, it's Stealth Rock weak, it's not that strong without a Nasty Plot boost, and it effectively does not have an ability. Solar Power is kinda bad ngl, especially since if you're running a sun team, well, why not Mega Zard Y.
19) Volcanion Volcanion is very difficult to switch into and provides some unique role compression courtesy of its unique typing and Steam Eruption. Volcanion is very difficult to check, mainly due to its water STAB scaring away Ground and Rock types while its Fire STAB scares away Grass types. Most electric types can't reliably check it either due to the sheer devastation caused by Steam Eruption on switch-in. Well, how do you check it? Other bulky water types, Toxapex especially. Similarly, its typing also brings some evils as its a water which cant come in on ground types and a fire which has to dance carefully around powerful grass moves. Its speed tier is also an issue as its not fast enough. Still Volcanion is quite a solid Pokemon who can perform underrated niches in various tiers.
20) Torkoal Torkoal has the distinction of being the worst of the weather setters by a country mile. Sure, it can Rapid Spin and set up Rocks. But what more can it do? Pelipper has pretty much a completely free switch in on it to defog the hazards away immediately. Outside of Rapid Spin, Torkoal doesn't provide much. Pelipper has reliable recovery, U-Turn and Defog, Tyranitar is Tyranitar and Alolan Ninetales has fast Ice STAB and Aurora Veil. But still, sun is potentially very dangerous with the threat level of Blaziken and Venusaur being very high, so I couldn't put Torkoal below B tier, as sun teams don't work without it.
21) Incineroar Why does this not get Morning Sun. Just, just why. Incineroar would have been such a great defensive Pokemon otherwise between Intimidate, Knock Off and Parting Shot. However, it's very prone to getting chipped down over a match and really requires wish support if it wants to stick around. Having to run HDB really cuts into it's longevity issue as well, since no passive recovery with Leftovers. Incineroar is a good Pokemon, even saw it live a +2 Cloyster Hydro Pump, but due to longevity issues, it opens up B tier.
22) Darmanitan This thing does sooo much damage. In the sun, unboosted Flare Blitz can 2HKO Gastrodon and Swampert. It can even remedy its speed with Choice Scarf as it is a great scarfer with U-Turn and Trick. But it suffers from 1 issue, its lack of longevity, and awkward speed tier. With Stealth Rock and Flare Blitz recoil, Darmanitan won't be coming in on much save for the odd Cobalion Iron Head and the speed, while can be remedied by Choice Scarf, just falls short of the very common Scarf Flygon, who can even take a Flare Blitz if need be. And its opportunities to come in are also limited because of its mediocre bulk.
23) Chandelure Ending Part 1 is probably the most done dirty Pokemon of all time. Game Freak didn't give this guy Shadow Tag in fear of being "too overpowered" but next gen they literally made Mega Gengar. Chandelure is an unfortunate case, it's a Pokemon I really like, but is unfortunately let down by it's middling speed. It's movepool too, while great at first glance, leaves it pretty hard walled by the ever common Incineroar (GIVE IT STRENGTH SAP WHEN GF). It's still pretty much a nuke, aside for the aforementioned Incineroar, barely anything switches into it, even the massively tanky Umbreon will fall to Specs Fire Blasts. And similarly to Marowak, it uses it's typing to come in easily, especially against something like Cobalion. All in all, Chandelure is a threat which will pull through if played diligently.
While 47 spots might seem quite less, as it is quite less than the dark list with 50 places, I do go much more in depth with my lists now than I did 2 weeks back. Part 2 should come out on Monday (I don't post on Stinkpost Sunday) and keep outspeeding Ferrothorn till then, peace!
submitted by AlbabImam04 to stunfisk [link] [comments]
2021.10.23 07:31 brown_epres If you kiss someone you two create an extra long rectum to rectum digestive system
2021.10.23 07:31 Spydercop69 Where the natives
|submitted by Spydercop69 to memes [link] [comments]|
2021.10.23 07:31 BlendiMalone Darkrai adding the first ten 9464 3298 2278
2021.10.23 07:31 Liquidroom34 Complete removal of inner labia
I am 24 years old and considering labiaplasty. In general I am happy with my body and have a fulfilling sex life. I don’t think my inner labia are particularly big but I have seen pictures of women have them completely removed. They look very beautiful to me and I am considering doing this also.
Has anyone here done that? What are the pros and cons?
submitted by Liquidroom34 to LabiaplastySurgery [link] [comments]
2021.10.23 07:31 InternAccomplished93 Let The Fomo Begin🚀🤑Floki Fomo🐕🦺 just launched 🚀and embarking on a Viral Journey across all major social media platforms to build the largest community in all of DeFi! Join the Floki Fomo Fam on our journey to the Moon! Floki Fomo will be the next Viral Sensation in the Crypto! Join the Family
Let The Fomo Begin🚀🤑Floki Fomo🐕🦺 just launched 🚀and embarking on a Viral Journey across all major social media platforms to build the largest community in all of DeFi! Join the Floki Fomo Fam on our journey to the Moon! Floki Fomo will be the next Viral Sensation in the Crypto and DeFi world! Lets Takeover!
🌐BSC Scan: https://bscscan.com/token/0x3724A7500c6685cb45E9686C90AEfa342EE7aE2C
🛒 Buy right here on Pancakeswap 🥞
Floki Fomo is embarking on a Viral Journey across all major social media platforms to build the largest community in all of DeFi! Join the Floki Fomo Family and let’s take our community to the Moon!
Our Tokenomics will feature the following:
Self-Sustaining Liquidity generation:- All Floki Fomo transactions will contribute 7% to Liquidity ensuring price stability, sustainability, and security to all traders. This contribution ensures that Floki Fomo is sustainable and scales as the community grows. Asset holders can also provide additional liquidity and earn interest as our market cap grows.
Decentralization:- Contract Ownership was renounced at launch, as a result no individual or entity has ownership of the contract, adding security and fairness for our community and making our token decentralized. The Smart-Contract was tested rigorously using the test-net prior to launch to ensure security, efficiency and scalability.
Fomotion NFT Marketplace, Casino and Sweepstakes! :- Our Fomotion NFT Marketplace and its offerings are in development! We are partnering with amazing Digital Artists & Influencers, to have an amazing and stacked line-up of NFT releases at launch. Fomotion NFT Marketplace will also feature a community lottery, Sweepstakes, & exclusive Giveaways.
Viral Marketing:- 3% of Floki Fomo transactions will be contributed to our community marketing fund, 100% of this fund will be used for the Marketing and Advertising of our token. This will ensure that we have the capital necessary to fund our massive Viral marketing campaign that will catapult Floki Fomo to the very top of the DeFi and NFT sphere!
Join the Floki Fomo Fam on our journey to the Moon! Floki Fomo will be the next Viral Sensation in the Crypto and DeFi world! Let The Fomo Begin🚀
submitted by InternAccomplished93 to cryptostreetbets [link] [comments]
2021.10.23 07:31 Mr-Thicc-And-Frisky Lol
|submitted by Mr-Thicc-And-Frisky to libertarianmeme [link] [comments]|
2021.10.23 07:31 codati2000 „Patrioții” cad pe capete. Antivacciniștii ajung la spital sau mor după protestul din 2 octombrie | Newsweek Romania
|submitted by codati2000 to Romania [link] [comments]|
2021.10.23 07:31 Long-Yak3623 What do you think about science journey youtube channel? The gist of it is that hinduism came after buddhism. Agree?
2021.10.23 07:31 bulltrader2000 Is there a country where you can do HBOT without a prescription?
2021.10.23 07:31 ForbiddenSkin Masks in clubs?
I’m heading to a friends birthday in brisbane tonight and I’m just wondering if masks are required when we get there? It’s at a nightclub. I’ll take mine just in case but I’m a bit out of the loop
submitted by ForbiddenSkin to brisbane [link] [comments]
2021.10.23 07:31 XxxpusssyEaterxxX Pace Abuse is back on PS5?
Is it just me or pace abuse is back after the recent update rolled out on PS5?
The game was so good in the previous update. I enjoyed making passing and create chances but now its again all about Pace.
submitted by XxxpusssyEaterxxX to FIFA [link] [comments]